Paper Art and Fall

 On my desk right now.
(I have been playing with paper artwork- I was inspired a month or so ago when I came across Brittany Lee's blog- holy cow, she is fantastic~  As a kid I would draw and cut out my own paper people and make paper houses and tape the pages they were on together so I had this large book of places for the paper dolls to go to. 
Anyways... spurred back memories and I thought it would be fun to do some myself. So I went and spent a bunch of money on colored paper.  

Yep.

And it's been well over a month since I've worked on finishing it. Boo's face is still not finished. The fun part about paper art is my kid loves to do it with me. 

Not working on that right now though, got to get back to my job on hand. I'm having a lot of fun with my current work.


On my Fall mantel right now...
I love this painting from Mike Malm. So sweet. The kids faces are adorable.

No comments: