Lifes heartaches




 Acrylic 8"x10"

I had a unique experience with this small painting- It was something too special that I don't feel to share it though- A lot of prayer went into this painting, I had moments of silence, overwhelming feelings and tears when I painted this, it was an honor to say the least.
It's crazy how things run sometimes, I seriously didn't have time to paint this but it worked out through some miracle.
It's been about 2 years or more since I've been able to use oil paints, which I would have loved to use instead- Hopefully I can get into those soon. So this was done in acrylic. It still felt so good to pick up a brush even if it wasn't oils! It's been so long!
One of my old neighbors boy passed away  the other day at the age of 21- So young!
I ache whenever I hear of someone losing their child- Breaks my heart.
But I do know and believe that families can be together in the next life. I am so grateful for that.
Rest in peace Morgan.

 "But if by a still small voice he calls to paths I do not know, I'll answer, Dear Lord with my hand in thine: I'll go where you want me to go"




No comments: