Fine Art

Wow it's been a while. I've been kept busy with details of a busy life.... baby... jobs...graduation...getting ready to move soon....

But I have a painting I forgot to post a while back. It's a fine art painting I wanted to do
for myself. I started it well over a year ago, and have slowly worked on it.
It's something that relates personally to me, but I thought I share it. *The picture is kind of blurry, sorry.
I hope to produce more fine art in the future. We'll see how that goes.
For now, back to illustrating, chow!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjWNh36jZ-T018H1QVJpXxx9u88jlBuDMRKxuMu9ICbdPXs6FMKRD0fo28R8aMwDvJ6EvxaKeqI-eSKYGTT03YtukS8RJFUkqaaSLCorOmYpAdv50nAN902JW36VkIR1n9p8rECpnD35vso/s1600/jtolman.jpg

-The Labor of Love-
"Time becomes consuming as she waits to bring forth life. Her labor of love demands much, but she is willing to pay the price."

2 comments:

jenedypaige said...

Cool Jen, I want to see more like this! :)

Stacie, Hollie, and Michelle said...

You are amazing Jen. I love your work!
Hollie