I've been TAGGED!


Well I've been tagged,
Here are 5 random things about me::

1. I've never been stung by a bee.

2. My favorite band of all time is "The Carpenters". You wouldn't believe it, but I have every single song memorized by heart that they've ever created:: true!

3. I love ALL types of food, I don't think I could ever pick a favorite.. But eating healthy is something I like to try and do in depth (in the sketch, it's not a soda you're looking at it's a smoothie) :) .

4. Daschunds are my favorite dogs. We have the cutest pup named "Cocoa" and she doesn't yap hardly ever!

5. I am a blog freak! I love changing my blog, I love looking at blogs, I love messin with HTML on my blog.... I just like to blog ok.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you, we do have a lot in common. I love to eat healthy and I really love the Carpenters. And the blog thing. . .here I am reading my daily blogs. . .

Great fun! Thanks for playing!

I absolutely love the sketches!

Alexiev said...

Very good draff... and Blog...

Best wishes from Buenos Aires...

http://www.alexiev.com.ar
Proyectos
Alexiev Store

Ken Chandler said...

I don't think I'll ever understand how people can't at least appreciate the quality of the Carpenters singing-- when people say they don't like them, I just shake my head.

Eating healthy-- hmmm. I'll have to give that a try some time.

And have you 'never' run around barefooted in the grass? That's the only way I can imagine not getting stung. I've been stung more than my share BECAUSE I was running around barefooted. (Barefooted: is that a word. If it's not it should be.) Great sketches Jennifer!