Revisited-again

Revisit #3

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhyRNiLLzmhvw2ezUyKlGq0utUuZzLqI1LcGqOpvWDxn-EwTK22PML3J8V1AejHop115cehVlXS1-C3I-W0cIMwXME7UOGTXaqfnsAOP99xqgCeIn5LOji8hMJCna0uHEu8Sg_M1pVDsBU/s1600/leavingjerusalemfinal.jpg



Revisit #2

uh.... I made the values a little better *i hope* but now that I'm looking at it I am thinking the camels need to be a little crisper. Also I'm not sure if that new foreground tree is working. Definitely balances a little better than the previous, but I'm not sure I like the tree itself... hmmmm....

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhX4nhYw3mTsiFk-Cf8xXkonddn7u1t7-p7UJC0L6SJTxnFFftpZoy5YfWNgyBYvTzSeXFB4JT_sknAlKabdZK_wnfFueDS4pUdDsOFFXUWWA5aKfPRWFU-yVfQMfWMMFRJkye0XvnFNDM/s1600/jerusalem_Friend.jpg

3 comments:

Lance Fry said...

Nice piece! I don't know if you're still looking for comments, but I think it kinda bugs me that the right sided trees are right on the edge of the road, almost on the road. I'd like to see them either a few feet to the right of the road or maybe even move the road itself swaying more to the left and away from the trees. Random comment, but there it is. Still awesome piece!

Jennifer said...

Hey thanks Lance! No I totally appreciate the help. I'm brain fried right now and need all the critique I can get! :P I definitely agree with your critique thanks for pointing it out

Anthony VanArsdale said...

I like revisit number three... I think you've got it! very nice!