Tangerine

I haven't posted in a long time since I've been incredibly busy illustrating, so here's a quick practice painting I did today, it also happened to go with Illustration Friday's theme "Little things". I had gone to the market and saw this little tangerine still connected to the "sticks" and I thought it rocked. I would've put it in my fine-art blog except for the fact that I did this digitally in Photoshop, so you'll just have to enjoy it here!

Too bad I didn't find this link before I did this illustration. But here's a great link you'll want to check out from William Whitaker, Click Here.

5 comments:

studio lolo said...

Stunning! I love it.

Rachelle Anne Miller said...

These colors are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Jen, your stuff looks great like always. I hear through the grapevine you are getting some work! Congrats!

Manelle said...

Nice little study the colors work really well together.

WWG said...

Hi :) good blog and good images!
Look from Quebec Canada
http://www.wwg1.com

WWG :)