a little eye training...

Well for the past half month I've been incredibly busy. I've had my wisdom teeth taken out, Babysat kids with my husband for a week, worked for a magic company-painting their props and such, Drawing caricatures for Fiesta Days and working on this little drawing the last few days. I've been given the assignment to capture this classic drawing (that I haven't checked to see who did it) on my own piece of bristol paper exactly as if I were a copy machine. It's still in progress, the hardest part of this for me right now is the eclipse at the top which just isn't wanting to cooperate with me! I've still got all that shading to do on the hand and pretty much everywhere else. I am also excited to announce that I will be redesigning my website! yay finally! I've been too busy to do it ever since the day I put it up. Only having one day to design is not enough, especially for me since I'm not a designer and will never claim to be a designer, but so I will be working on illustrations for it pretty soon. I'll announce when it's up, until then.. adios!
P.s I also found another school friends website and blog, his name is Joe and his website is www.porpitude.com check it out, he's got some great stuff!

1 comment:

Nathan Lindsay said...

it freaks me out how good this drawing is.